- To know what makes a product well designed
- To know what makes a product poorly designed
- Appreciate the importance of good product design
1. Search online and look for 2 examples of well designed product
2. Search online and identify 2 examples of poorly designed product
3. Post the pictures in your ADMT Personal Blog titled: "Design Appreciation" and write down comments of why you felt that the product was well or poorly designed. (Hint: You can based your description on ergonomics, appearance, function, etc)
4. After you have completed, visit at least 3 of your friends' blog and comment on 2 of the designs they have chosen and whether you agreed or disagreed. You should support your stand with good reasons.
- Remember to quote the source of the pictures you have posted.
- Comments should be objective and constructive. No name calling or personal attacks.
- Do not use examples from www.baddesigns.com.